1:04 am - Wednesday March 12, 2014
- Chicken 350gms
- Coriander some
- Capsicum ½ Chopped
- Green Chili 2
- Fenugreek Feed (Methi Dana) ¼ Tsp
- Nigella Seeds (Kalonji) ¼ Tsp
- Red Chili Powder 1 Tbsp
- Ginger 1 Tbsp Crushed
- Lemon Juice 2 Tbsp
- Oil 3 Tbsp
- Salt 1 Tsp
- Heat up oil in cooking pot , put Fenugreek Feed (Methi Dana) & Nigella Seeds (Kalonji) into it and fry.
- Put Lemon Juice , Ginger and Salt and keep them cook on medium flame.
- Now put Chicken pieces and let it be fry for 7 minutes.
- Now put Coriander, Green Chili, and Capsicum & Red Chili into it and fry it on a slow flame.
- Now put Coriander on it & serve it as Chicken become soft.