6:10 am - Saturday March 8, 2014
- Full Chicken-1 kg (apply cuts to chicken)
- White Vinegar-1/2 cup
- Food Color (zarday ka rang)-A pinch
- Ginger/Garlic Paste-4 tbsp
- Crushed Black Pepper-2 tsp
- Yogurt-1 cup
- Crushed Red Pepper-1 tbsp
- White Cumin-1 tsp
- Oil-As required
- Salt-to taste
- Dissolve food color in vinegar and apply it to chicken.
- Cook white cumin in a pan for a while (taway pe bhon lein) and chop it.
- Take yogurt, put cumin powder and all other ingredients in it.
- Mix it well and apply it to chicken.
- Pour lemon juice over chicken and leave it for 1 hour for marination.
- Take a cooking bowl put chicken in it and cook it over slow flame to evaporate chicken’s water.
- After evaporating chicken’s water, take deep frying pan heat up the oil and fry the chicken in it.
- When chicken turns golden brown in color,take it out from the oil.
- Serve it with tamarind chutni and onion.