4:10 am - Thursday December 12, 2013
- Mutton or Chicken-1 kg (round pieces)
- Potato-4 big size
- Tomato-6 (cut in 4 pieces)
- Rice Basmati-1 kg (soak in water in 15 minutes)
- Yogurt-1 cup
- Ginger/Garlic Paste-1-1/2 tbsp
- Mint-1 bunch
- Black cumin-1 tsp
- Corinder seeds powder-2 tbsp
- Food color (zarday ka rang)-1/4 tsp
- Dried Plum-1 cup (soak in warm water)
- Salt-To taste
- Green Chili-6
- Little Cardamom-6
- Clack Pepper-6
- Red Pepper Powder-1 tbsp
- Milk-1 cup
- Ghee/Oil-1 cup
- First of all wash the meat and marinate it with yogurt, ginger/garlic paste, red pepper, coriander powder, lemon 2, mint, green chili, plum, salt, leave it for half an hour.
- Take a cooking bowl put oil, onion and cook it until golden brown in it.
- When it gets golden brown then remove half onion from it and put meat and cook it.
- After that when meat water evaporate then remove it from the flame.
- Take potato cut it into bid pieces and deep fry it.
- Cut tomato in 4 pieces and also fry it.
- Now take tomato and potato put it in the meat and cook it.
- Boil the rice in another flame. when you are going to boil the rice put mint, green chili, little cardamom, black pepper, salt, clove.
- Take a cooking bowl apply ghee in it spread rice as a layer then spread meat layer and again do this step. In the end put brown onion, mix food color in milk and pour it over rice.
- Pour lemon syrup, and cook it over slow flame to give dum.
- Your Bombay biryani is ready to serve