6:29 am - Friday October 31, 2014
- 1/2 kg Beef
- 2 Lemon
- 4 Finely chopped green chilies
- 4 Chopped tomatoes
- 1 bunch Finely chopped coriander
- as required Oil
- 1/2 cup Yogurt
- 1 tsp White cumin
- 1 tsp Black pepper corns
- 1 tsp All spice powder
- 1 tbsp Red chili powder
- 1 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- 2 tbsp Finely chopped ginger
- 2 tbsp Whole coriander
- as required Salt
- In a wok add the beef pieces, yogurt, red chili powder, salt, all spice powder and ginger garlic paste.
- Cook on a low flame In the meantime grind together the whole coriander, white cumin and black pepper corn.
- When the water left by the beef dries add the chopped tomatoes and ground spices.
- Add the oil gradually and cook till the oil forms a separate layer on top.
- Your Beef Karhai is ready sprinkle the lemon juice, garnish with chopped ginger, chopped coriander and chopped green chilies.