11:06 pm - Friday July 25, 2014
- Chicken-1 and 1/2 kg (8 pieces)
- Ginger Paste-1 table spoon
- Garlic Paste-1/2 table spoon
- Crushed Red Pepper-1 tea spoon
- White cumin-1/2 table spoon (bhuna hua pisa hua)
- Food color (zarday ka rang)-1 pinch
- White Vinegar-1/2 cup
- Yogurt-1/2 cup
- Salt-To taste
- Oil-1/2 cup
- Wash the chicken and apply food color with vinegar over it.
- Take yogurt put all the ingredients with lemon in it and mix well.
- Apply this mixture to chicken pieces and leave it for marination for 1/2 an hour.
- After marination put chicken pieces into pan and cook it until its water get evaporated.
- Take seekhs, put the chicken pieces with seekh and cook it over burning coal.
- Apply oil as required on the chicken.
- Your BBQ chicken is ready, serve it with tamarind sauce and enjoy.