1:02 pm - Saturday April 19, 2014
- Mutton 1 kg (Round Slices)
- Chopped Almond 10
- Green Cardamom 8
- Poppy Seed (Khash Khas) 1/2 tbsp
- Chopped Onions 4
- Salt as per taste
- Ghee 1 cup
- Chopped Red Chili 1 tbsp
- Chopped Coriander 2 tbsp
- Chopped Hot Spices 1 tsp
- Chopped Ginger Garlic 1 tbsp
- Green Cumin 1 tsp
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Combine meat, yogurt, ginger, garlic, chili, coriander, salt and hot spices in a big bowl.
- Heat ghee in cooking bowl and fry onion till golden brown, take out and place on paper then mashed them and put into the meat.
- Now keep spice mixed meat cook in a cooking bowl on light flame.
- When its water gets dry, roast it lightly then put 2 cup of hot water in it so meat can get softer.
- When oil is getting up put almonds, poppy seeds, cumin and cardamom chopped on it.
- Cook it for more 10 minutes. Tasty korma is ready to serve.