12:46 am - Wednesday March 12, 2014
- Chicken 1 of 1 kg Weight (Cut Into 16 pieces)
- Green Chili 6 (cut into long slices)
- Lemon 2
- White Vinegar 2 tbsp
- Salt as per taste
- Ginger 1 tbsp (cut into long slices)
- Chopped Black Pepper 1/2tbsp
- Yellow Food Color one Sprinkle
- Oil 1 cup
- Wash chicken thoroughly and put into a frying pan (Karhai).
- Pour salt, food color and salt in it and cook on low flame.
- Heat oil in a separate frying pan, when water of chicken gets dry put black pepper, green chili and ginger in it then hot oil.
- Pour lemon juice on it and serve it hot with hot oily naan.