11:43 pm - Saturday May 18, 2013
- Mutton Chops-1 kg
- Ginger Paste-1 tbsp
- Papaya (small in size)-2 tbsp (paste)
- Crushed Black Pepper-1 tsp
- Oil-As required
- Salt-As required
- Blend the papaya with skin.
- Wash the chops and marinate it with papaya, salt, ginger.
- Leave it for 10 minutes.
- Take a frying pan (big in size) now Put chops in it and cook it until chops water gets evaporate.
- Now take another frying pan put oil in and and cook chops in it.
- When chops color turn brown then take a bowl and put the chops in it.
- After that put black pepper, lemon water and leave it for 2 to 3 minutes over a slow flame.