7:04 am - Monday November 24, 2014
Aaloo Cholay Ki Chaat
- Potato 1/2 kg (boil and cut into square slices)
- White Grams (Chanay) 1/2 kg (soak in water for 30 minutes)
- Masoor Grams 1/2 cup
- Baking Soda 1 tsp
- Green Chili 6 (Fine Chopped)
- Sweet & sour Tamarind Paste as per need
- Salt as per taste
- Dry Ginger 1/2 tbsp (Chopped)
- Lemon 1
- Tomato 4 (Round Slices)
- Mint 1/2 bunch (fine chopped)
- Chaat Spices 1/2 tbsp
- White Cumin 1/2 tbsp (Chopped and roasted)
- Onion 3
- Throw water of soaked gram, put again some water with Masoor grams and cook them, when grams gets soft put soda in it.
- When white and Masoor grams are mixed completely, put some cumin, dry ginger and salt in it and combine them finely.
- When going to serve, take green spices, chaat spices, potato, tomato, onions, lemon and tamarind paste separately. Don’t put all spices all together otherwise chaat will not be eatable for next day.